Welcome to My Road to 100 Blog. Please stay a while and browse my race reports, product reviews and other blog post to follow my journey...

Monday, October 1, 2012

Monday Mileage

Well in the spirit of keeping the blog updated I guess I better say something today.  In typical fashion I would like to write about all the awesome trail miles I put in along with all the road miles I am running with Weymouth Woods bearing down on me (Jan 19, 2013) hahah.....but that is not going to be the case this week, again!  I will share that I have put in about 20 miles on the elliptical last week, does that even count?

Anyhow, last week I completed my bone scan now it's time to wait for the radiologist to read and write a report on it then send it to my Dr for my appointment on Thursday.  Hopefully only good news will come out of this but we will see.  I am already committed to run the Army Ten Miler in late October so I hope I will get cleared for that.  If not I guess the wife and I will just have to go up there and enjoy the city without running since I have already booked and paid for our lodging.

Today's workout included
Lunch
Dumbbells Flat - 55#, 65#, 75#
Dumbbells Incline - 55#, 60#, 65#
Close Grip (EZ Bar) Press - Bar + 35#, 45#, 35#

Afternoon
60 Min on the Elliptical Level 10 of 20 Random Program
Single Arm (R) ISO Bench Press 45# X 3 Sets of 15
Single Arm (R) ISO Incline Bench 45# X 3 Sets of 10


I hope everyone has a good and Safe running week.  Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment